The benefits of the Chinese zodiac are uncountable because you can certainly know about your personality, your destiny and what is waiting for you. The Chinese horoscope is different as the traditional and occidental horoscope, this are related in animals sign, we have: the ox, the tiger, the rat, the rabbit, the horse, the monkey, the snake the sheep, the rooster, the dog and the pig.
The Chinese zodiac is ruled by the lunar calendar, in ancient days it was just for oriental people but now it is used by any other culture as the western one. It is really amazing how you can be aware about your strengths, weaknesses, passions, general profile, your love side and potential love partner, your job and career, etc. And for the Chinese zodiac you need just the year of your birth without the day and the month. According to the Chinese zodiac your birth year rules and influences on your destiny and personality, every twelve years is repeated the same animal. Example: Every twelve years we have a rat or a horse, etc. Follow some description of the Chinese zodiac signs:
- Rat; very charming and smart. Seems like everybody loves the rats.
- Ox; very strong and with determination.
- Tiger; really enthusiastic and happy person.
- Rabbit; modest and noble person.
- Dragon; very lucky and loves very much the art.
- Snake; elegant and intelligent.
- Horse; very loyal.
- Sheep; sensitive and really calm personality.
- Monkey; versatile and with a lot of personality.
- Rooster; energetic and kind.
- Dog; sociable and smart.
- Boar; honest and optimistic.